If you feel alone, afraid, unworthy, guilty, discouraged, hopeless or depressed, and you are in need of love, acceptance, prayer, hope, encouragement, friendships and a closer walk with Jesus, I encourage you to visit Rose Heights. You will be glad you did!!!!
If you decide to visit Rose Heights, please expect the following:
1. You will receive a smile, and possibly a hug.
2. Meet “real” people with real heartaches and pains, who are living victoriously in Jesus.
3. The Praise & Worship will replace your worries, fears, anxieties and disappointments with a heart full of Praise.
4. Be prepared to laugh and cry all in the same service (and know you are Precious).
5. Freedom to leave your cares at the altar.
6. Your walk, faith and knowledge in Christ will grow.
7. Meet the Pastor, and the Pastoral Staff (and their wives) and experience the most humble, compassionate, genuine, truly devoted servants of Jesus Christ.
8. Feel and experience the presence of the Holy Spirit and His Love, because Jesus lives at Rose Heights and in the hearts of those who attend.